Shun Reserve 3.5 Inch Paring Knife
The Shun Reserve 3.5 Inch Paring Knife is designed to give you ample leverage for all your paring tasks. A part of the Reserve collection, this knife is an exemplary combination of functionality and class. Because of its smart and compact design, this wonderful knife will let you peel, trim, decorate and carry out other detail work with a lot of ease. The key to its brilliant performance is its ultra-modern blade. Featuring an SG2 cutting core that is clad with 32 layers of nickel silver/stainless steel "ladder" Damascus on each side, the spectacular blade will absolutely thrill you with its vigor and endurance. This amalgamation also produces a beautiful, intermittent pattern on the blade which gives the knife a really charming look.
The full tang construction brings adequate durability and more importantly the right amount of heft which ensures that perfect balance for making all your paring chores effortless. The elegant-looking charcoal and crimson PakkaWood handle with inlaid mosaic crest is designed to fit the natural shape of your hand wonderfully to lend a grip that offers unmatched comfort and stability. Another smart feature, the 16° cutting angle on each side delivers a phenomenal sharpness which makes for a painless and efficient cutting performance. The Shun Reserve 3.5 Inch Paring Knife presents highly advanced features with a dose of style.
Key Features of the Shun Reserve 3.5 Paring Knife:
- Damascus-Clad Blade: features an SG2 cutting core clad with 32 layers of nickel silver/stainless steel "ladder" Damascus on each side for excellent strength and flexibility
- Compact Design: is perfect for peeling, coring, trimming, decorating, and other detail work; also works effectively for chopping small foods, such as garlic cloves or ginger, on a cutting board.
- Full Tang: adds the right amount of weight to give you the desired balance
- 16 Degree Cutting Angle On Each Side of the Blade: lets you cut easily and with great precision
- Charcoal & Crimson PakkaWood Handle with Inlaid Mosaic Crest: fits in the hand fabulously for a comfortable grip
- Piece Count: 1
- Blade Material: SG2 cutting core, 32 layers each side (64 total) nickel silver/stainless steel "ladder" Damascus
- Handle Material: Charcoal & crimson PakkaWood with inlaid mosaic crest
- Blade Length: 3 ½"
- Dimensions: 7 4/5" x 7/10" x 1"
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Cleaning: Hand wash and air drying recommended
- Handcrafted in Japan