Shun Reserve 8 Inch Chefs Knife
If you love precision and control, then the Shun Reserve 8 Inch Chef's Knife is just the right knife for you. One of the most versatile kitchen tools you can find on the market, this knife will let you slice, dice and chop almost all sizes of fruits and vegetables. The exceptional Damascus clad blade ensures an emphatic cutting performance. Constructed with an SG2 cutting core which is enveloped with 32 layers of nickel silver/stainless steel "ladder" Damascus on each side, this blade has a toughness and endurance that no other knife can come close to. The immaculate flowing pattern of the blade lends a touch of elegance to this marvelous knife.
What makes this knife so well-balanced is the full tang construction which adds the desired amount of weight. Not only that, with its attractive charcoal and crimson PakkaWood handle with inlaid mosaic crest, you will get adequate stability and comfort for a great everyday experience. For extraordinary sharpness right out of the box and beyond, this knife features a 16° cutting angle on each side. Thanks to a classy look and superior materials, the Shun Reserve 8 Inch Chef's Knife will be the most cherished knife in your kitchen.
Key Features of the Shun Reserve 8 Inch Chef's Knife:
- Damascus-Clad Blade: features an SG2 cutting core clad with 32 layers of nickel silver/stainless steel "ladder" Damascus on each side for excellent strength and flexibility
- Highly Versatile: is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping most sizes of fruits, vegetables and much more
- Intelligent Design: wider blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board for effective cutting and helps to transfer cut food from board to pan or bowl easily; a deep belly curve makes rocking cuts fast and easy.
- Full Tang: adds the right amount of weight to give you the desired balance
- 16 Degree Cutting Angle On Each Side of the Blade: lets you cut easily and with great precision
- Charcoal & Crimson PakkaWood Handle with Inlaid Mosaic Crest: fits in the hand fabulously for a comfortable grip
- Piece Count: 1
- Blade Material: SG2 cutting core, 32 layers each side (64 total) nickel silver/stainless steel "ladder" Damascus
- Handle Material: Charcoal & crimson PakkaWood with inlaid mosaic crest
- Blade Length: 8"
- Dimensions: 13 2/5" x 1" x 2 1/5"
- Cleaning: Hand wash and air drying recommended
- Handcrafted in Japan