Shun Reserve 9.5 Inch Hollow Ground Slicing Knife
Creating presentably neat slices of your favorite food is easy as pie with the Shun Reserve 9.5 Inch Hollow Ground Slicing Knife. Featuring a long and narrow design, this knife is a trusted companion for a wide variety of slicing tasks. The blade is built with a premium quality SG2 cutting core that’s swaddled with 32 layers of nickel silver/stainless steel "ladder" Damascus on each side. Filled with elegance and strength, this marvelous blade ensures excellent cutting performance. The length of the blade enables a cleaner cut and lets the meat retain more juices and flavor in each slice. Thanks to the hollow-ground indentations, you will enjoy reduced friction while cutting.
Shaped to a 16° cutting angle on each side, the blade delivers outstanding sharpness for making all your slicing chores astonishingly easy. The fascinating charcoal and crimson PakkaWood handle with inlaid mosaic crest will fit the contours of your hand so brilliantly that you will not feel an ounce of strain even after a prolonged use. Furthermore, the full tang construction augments the balance and control tremendously to give you an unbeatable cutting precision. The Shun Reserve 9.5 Inch Hollow Ground Slicing Knife is great for professional and home chefs alike.
Key Features of the Shun Reserve 9.5 Inch Hollow Ground Slicing Knife:
- Damascus-Clad Blade: features an SG2 cutting core clad with 32 layers of nickel silver/stainless steel "ladder" Damascus on each side for excellent strength and flexibility
- Intelligently Designed: the long, narrow blade lets you make a cleaner cut to retain more of the juices and flavor trapped in the meat; it also lets you slice precisely with a single stroke
- Hollow-Ground Indentations: reduce friction for seamless cutting, prevent food items and slicing from sticking to the blade
- Full Tang: adds the right amount of weight to give you the desired balance
- 16 Degree Cutting Angle On Each Side of the Blade: lets you cut easily and with great precision
- Charcoal & Crimson PakkaWood Handle with Inlaid Mosaic Crest: fits in the hand fabulously for a comfortable grip
- Piece Count: 1
- Blade Material: SG2 cutting core, 32 layers each side (64 total) nickel silver/stainless steel "ladder" Damascus
- Handle Material: Charcoal & crimson PakkaWood with inlaid mosaic crest
- Blade Length: 9.5"
- Dimensions: 15 1/5" x 4/5" x 1 2/5"
- Cleaning: Hand wash and air drying recommended
- Handcrafted in Japan