Shun Sora 6 Inch Ultimate Utility Knife
A real fireball for your kitchen, the Shun Sora 6 Inch Ultimate Utility Knife will make several of your food preparation tasks a snap. This amazing knife is your go-to tool for chopping, slicing, dicing and much more. The smartly designed low frequency serration works wonders on delicate fruits and vegetables, while the wide shape makes it perfect for spreading mayo on a sandwich. What more can you ask for! Featuring Shun's proprietary composite blade technology, this knife's blade combines a superior San Mai edge with a mirror-polished 420J stainless steel upper. The resulting blade is rust-proof, tough and impressively sharp.
The 16° cutting angle on each side is a valuable addition as it gives you lot of cutting precision. One of the most significant things to look for in a knife is its balance which is why the makers have paired the blade with a highly durable textured TPE polymer handle. Easy to grip and hold, this excellent handle will certainly enable a great cutting performance. Not only functionality, this resourceful knife offers a lot of elegance with its wavy pattern at the joint resembling the traditional Japanese sword hamon lines. All in all, the Shun Sora 6 Inch Ultimate Utility Knife is a must have for every kitchen.
Key Features of the Shun Sora 6 Inch Ultimate Utility Knife:
- Shun's Proprietary Composite Blade Technology: combines a VG10 San Mai edge with a mirror-polished 420J stainless steel upper for a rust-proof, sharp and durable edge; these two components are joined permanently with braze welding
- Multi-Functional: can be used for chopping, slicing, dicing and much more
- Low Frequency Serration: makes it perfect for slicing delicate thin skinned produce
- Intelligent Design: the wide blade with its rounded tip also makes it useful for spreading purposes
- 16 Degree Cutting Angle On Each Side: lets you cut easily and with great precision
- Textured TPE Polymer Handle: is highly durable, offers amazing balance, is easy to hold and grip
- Wavy Pattern at the Joint: inspired from traditional Japanese sword hamon lines, gives the knife an exquisite look
- Piece Count: 1
- Blade Material: Composite steel (VG10 san mai cutting core and 420J stainless steel blade upper)
- Handle Material: Textured PP/TPE polymer blend
- Blade Length: 6"
- Dimensions: 11 1/5" x 3/5" x 1 4/5"
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Cleaning: Hand wash recommended
- Made in Japan