Le Creuset Heritage Cast Iron 3 Quart Au Gratin Quince
Do you know the advantages of cooking in the Le Creuset Heritage Cast Iron 3 qt. Au Gratin Quince? Apart from the fact that you can use this versatile dish on the stovetop for frying or for baking/broiling food in the oven, it facilitates low-fat cooking that requires very little oil. It also infuses your food with iron, an essential nutrient for your body, which you may otherwise not get in plenty just from food. Replace your non-stick pan with your Le Creuset baker and cook on different heating surfaces like electric, gas, ceramic, halogen top, and induction. The arched and fluted handles make it easy to carry even when hot and its enamel coating makes the dish suitable for marinating food and storing leftovers, without causing surface discoloration. The dish is big enough to roast chicken, pork, or any meat of choice. You can keep cooked food warm in this dish, as cast iron has the property of retaining heat well.
The cast iron body and oval shape of allow food to heat fast and evenly, when placed on a stovetop, in the oven or under the broiler. It is also extremely energy efficient. Maintaining a Le Creuset dish is easy too, as it cleans up easily by hand or in the dishwasher. Add a pop of color to your kitchen and dining table with the Le Creuset Heritage Cast Iron 3 qt. Au Gratin Quince.
Key Features of the Le Creuset Heritage Cast Iron 3 qt. Au Gratin Quince:
- Dishwasher Safe: for easy maintenance
- Suitable for Use On Different Heat Sources: electric, gas, ceramic, halogen top and induction, oven
- Wide and Shallow Shape: heats food evenly
- Arched and Fluted Handle: easy to hold and carry
- Nonresistant Enamel Coating: marinating food prior to cooking or storage after cooking without causing surface discoloration
- Cast Iron Material: superior conductor of heat, distributes heat evenly, retains heat, energy efficient, excellent for healthy low-fat cooking
- Shipping weight: 10 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14" x 10.5" x 2"
- Capacity: 2.8 lt.
- Color: Quince
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Country of Origin: France