Lodge 3 Quart Combo Cooker
Get unmatched versatility with the Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Combo Cooker 3-Quart. Designed by Lodge, America's oldest family-owned cookware foundry, this combo is all you will need for cooking almost any dish whether you're in the comfort of your kitchen or out there camping in the wild. A 3 qt. Dutch oven and a 10.25 skillet will let you sear, roast, bake, stir-fry, braise, sauté and do much more quite efficiently to make your amazing culinary preparations taste even better. On top of its individual qualities, the skillet converts into a secure lid for locking in the nutrition and maximizing heat retention.
The cast iron used in the construction of this set is the most ideal choice for cookware due to its superior durability and heat distribution. Pre-seasoned with Lodge's proprietary techniques, this combo can be put to work right out of the box. Use both the cookware in the oven, stovetop or even the campfire; this makes them perfect for indoor and outdoor cooking. With the looped primary handles and opposite helper handles, you will enjoy convenient handling and easy transportation. The Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 10.25 Inch is a great companion for indoor and outdoor cooking.
Key Features of the Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Combo Cooker 3-Quart:
- A Dutch Oven and a 10.25 Inch Shallow Skillet: gives you all you need to cook a vast variety of dishes
- Built with Cast Iron: for superior heat retention and even cooking
- Pre Seasoned: ready to use, will not require re-seasoning for a long time
- Compatibility with Heat Sources: can be used with the oven, stove and even over the campfire, begin by low heating and slowly bring it up to medium or medium/high for best results
- Primary Handle and Opposite Helper Handle: for easy lifting and transportation
- Loop in Primary Handle: for convenient hanging
- Number of pieces: 2
- Combo includes: A Dutch oven and a skillet
- Dutch oven capacity: 3qt.
- Skillet diameter: 10.25"
- Body Material: Pre seasoned cast iron
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
- Heat Source: Oven, stove, grill and campfire
- Made in the USA