Cilantro The Cooks Shop is pleased to offer a customer loyalty reward point program for members of our website. As a registered customer of Cilantro The Cooks Shop you are awarded loyalty points for qualifying purchases that can then be redeemed for product available in our store. In addition, you can earn loyalty points for qualifying microactions on our blog or website such as blog comments, the creation of new forum topics, replying to forum threads, and other actions.
Rules for our point system:
- Points can not be converted to cash and do not contain cash value.
- Points are non-transferable.
- Points are only awarded for purchases wholly paid for by cash, cheque, credit, bitcoin, or PayPal.
- You can not earn points on purchases partially paid for with cash, cheque, credit, bitcoin, or PayPal and partially with points.
- If you pay with points, you must still pay taxes and shipping charges based on the shipping destination.
- Free shipping does not apply to purchases made with points. You must pay for shipping whether you use 1 point or 10,000 points when purchasing.
- Points are awarded on the net purchase price after any specials, discounts, and coupons are applied and have reduced the original price.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the point system at any time.
How are points calculated?
There are three components to our loyalty reward points program. First, there is a cost in points value for each product and a points awarded value for each product. Cost in points are calculated as the net product price after specials, discounts, or coupons multiplied by the cost in points modifier. This is the cost in points you pay when purchasing a product with points. Second, points awarded are calculated as the net product price after specials, discounts, or coupons multiplied by the points awarded multiplier. These are the points awarded to your account when purchasing a qualifying product or products. Third, points are awarded for customer micro-actions on our blog and website that we determine.
What are customer microactions?
Customer microactions are the individual actions that take place on a website while you, the customer, are browsing the page. Microactions include things such as 1.) leaving a blog comment 2.) liking a blog post 3.) sharing a blog post via social media 4.) creating a new forum topic 5.) replying to forum topics 6.) signing into your account each day, etc. See below for a full list of microactions and their point values.
List of actions that earn points:
|Micro-actionable items||Points awarded||Total daily points|
|Registering for an account||500 points||--|
|Logging into your account daily (every 12 hours)||15 points||15 points|
|Commenting on a blog post (6 times daily)||25 points||150 points|
|Creating a new forum topic (3 times daily)||10 points||30 points|
|Replying to a forum topic (12 times daily)||10 points||120 points|